IBPS Recruitment 2020 - Programming Assistant Vacancies - 40,167 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 3, 2020 05:05 IST
|Post Name||Programming Assistant|
|No of Posts||1 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 40,167/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/07/2020|
Invites applications from eligible candidates for selection of personnel to the following posts in IBPS
1. Posts: Programming Assistant
2. Basic Pay: 25,500, Total emolument at the beginning of the scale per Month (approximately) in Rs: 40,167.00
3. No.of. Posts: 03
4. Educational Qualifications: BSc-IT, BCA, BScComputer Science
5. Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification hands on experience in handling various applications preferably in UNIX / Linux environment
Age: Minimum : 21 years Maximum: 30 years
Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 10.06.2020 to 30.06.2020 (only Online payment) shall be as follows - Rs. 1000/- for all candidates.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 10.06.2020 to 30.06.2020 (only Online payment) shall be as follows:
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission. Mode of Payment Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only:
(i) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his / her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data.
(ii) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(iii) The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iv) After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
v) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
(vi) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(vii) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful. Note: o After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge o For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take TWO printouts of the system generated on-line application form, ensure that the particulars filled in are accurate and retain one printout along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. Those who apply for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor should send one copy of printout of your online application form alongwith the self attested photocopies of the relevant documents in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. as indicated in the online application form and the copy of e-receipt to The Division Head (Administration) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 Last date of receipt of Printout of application along with supporting documents is 10.07.2020 (before 5.00 pm).Printout of Application Form with supporting documents received after this date and time will be summarily rejected. o Printout of Application Form without supporting documents will be rejected. An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered. An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the IBPS website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the IBPS. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and further process of selection including interview.
(2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS. IBPS would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in IBPS, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
(4) Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination, interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating to this selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS in this behalf.
(5) Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn.
(6) Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai.
(7) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
(8) Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
(9) A candidate should ensure that the signatures appended by him/her in all the places viz. in his/her call letter, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondence with the IBPS in future should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind.
(10) A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
(11) The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, conduct of another examination if considered necessary.
(12) IBPS shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person / institution. Candidates are advised not to share/ mention their application details with/to anyone.
(13) IBPS reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc. Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. IBPS shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of IBPS and candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.
(14) IBPS would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates.
(15)Internal candidate, if eligible, may also apply.
(16) IBPS can cancel the selection process at any point of time without giving any reason. (17)All the above positions require full 24x7 commitment to the Institute. Therefore, candidates willing to dedicate themselves fully to the Institute are expected to apply.
(18) For regular appointment, there would be a probation period of 1 year and will be confirmed subject to satisfactory completion of the probation and other requirements as per IBPS staff rule.
(19) Those candidates who applied and attended in earlier selection process need not apply.
(20) Service Bond: For the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor / Faculty Research Associate / Research Associate, Research Associate- Technical and Hindi Officer - At the time of joining the services of IBPS, the selected candidate is/are required to execute a Service Bond for serving for a minimum of 3 years in IBPS w.e.f. date of joining IBPS or else shall pay an amount of Rs. 2 lakhs (Rupees Two lakhs). For the post of Analyst Programmer-Linux, Analyst Programmer-Windows, IT administrator and Programming Assistant - At the time of joining the services of IBPS, the selected candidate is/are required to execute a Service Bond for serving for a minimum of 2 years in IBPS w,e,f. date of joining IBPS or else shall pay an amount of Rs.1 lakhs (Rupees One lakhs).
(21) Any addendum/corrigendum/ Notice shall be posted only on Institute’s website.
(22) Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not guarantee shortlisting for further process. Please Note: The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI. However, Institute will provide necessary support.
The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Selection Procedure :
A. For Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor --- Group Exercises, Presentation Exercise and Interview
B. For Faculty Research Associate, Research Associate --- Online Exam, Item writing Exercise, and Research Associate Technical Group Exercises and Interview
C. For Hindi Officer ---- Online Exam, Skill test, Item Writing Exercise and Interview
D. For Analyst Programmer -Windows and Analyst Programmer- Linux--- Online Exam , Skill test and IT Administrator and Programming Assistant Interview
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply online only from 10.06.2020 to 15.07.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. A candidate can apply for only one post as the skill sets for the posts are different. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In the case of multiple Applications, only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should— (i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure-II to this Advertisement. (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted. (iii) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges. (iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Bachelors Degree, B.Tech/B.E, LLB, CA, MBA/PGDM for the position of Officer Scale II.
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Bachelors Degree for the position of Office Assistant.
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Bachelors Degree for the position of Officer Scale-I.
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Bachelors Degree for the position of Officer Scale-III.
Fresh Sarkari Naukri: IBPS Recruitment 2020 - Research Associate Vacancies - 67,521 Salary - Apply Now
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.A, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA for the position of Research Associate.
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of IT Administrator.
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA for the position of Analyst Programmer.
Fresh Post: IBPS Recruitment 2020: Hindi Officer, Assistant Professor, and More Vacancies - 2,32,755 Salary - Apply Now
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Hindi Officer, Assistant Professor ,and More Vacancies.
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Banker Faculty.
IBPS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Hindi Officer.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 78 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 84 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 231 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|B.Tech/B.E Jobs - 295 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 64 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 25 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|