RITES Recruitment 2020 - Deputy General Manager Vacancies - 2,00,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 15, 2020 04:51 IST
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 - Rs. 2,00,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||17/09/2020|
Recruitment of Engineering professionals on regular basis. RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1. Designation: Deputy General Manager (Electrical)
2. Pay Scale: (Rs. 70,000-2,00,000)
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
4. Minimum post - qualification experience: 11 years
5. Experience is defined as under: Candidates should have an experience of 11 years of dealing with Electrical works related to sub-station/ workshops with substantial Electrical machines / Railway Electrification works of Mainline. Candidates having experience of Railway Electrification works including OHE, switching stations and Traction substations will be preferred. Candidates from Govt. Department, Central/ State PSU should currently be working in IDA pay scale of ? 60,000- 1,80,000 / CDA scale in Level 11 of pay matrix of 7th CPC; OR should have atleast 4+ years service in IDA pay scale of ? 50,000-1,60,000 / CDA scale in Level 9 of pay matrix of 7th CPC; or above; or; should have annual CTC of 15 LPA. (CTC clause is applicable only for Govt. Dept/ PSU where pay scales are not followed). Candidates working in Autonomous Bodies/ Private firms should have an annual CTC of at least 15 LPA.
6. Vacancies: 02
Age: 41 years
Application Fee: General/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable, EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable
1 Start date of online registration: 27.08.2020
2 Last date of online registration: 17.09.2020
3 Last date of submission of documents on e-mail 24.09.2020
4 Date of selection: To be notified later
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
RITES LIMITED, RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
Selection Procedure :
1. The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
2. The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
a. Experience - 10%
b. Interview - 90%, (Technical & Professional proficiency - 60 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 30%)
c. Total - 100%
3. Merit list of only those candidates would be prepared who secure a minimum of 60% in Interview. There will be no qualifying marks in aggregate Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
South Eastern Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Senior Clerk cum Typist.
South Eastern Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Junior Clerk cum Typist.
South Eastern Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, Diploma for the position of Junior Engineer.
South Eastern Railway Jobs 2020: Recruitment for 324 Assistant Loco Pilot Vacancies - Salary - Apply Now
South Eastern Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma, ITI, 10TH for the position of Assistant Loco Pilot.
South Eastern Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Junior Instructor.
South Eastern Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc for the position of Senior Instructor.
DFCCIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E for the position of Senior Executive/Executive.
DFCCIL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Manager/Assistant Manager.
RITES Recruitment 2020 - Engineer/ Assistant Inspecting Engineers/ Senior Inspecting Engineer Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Now
RITES announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma for the position of Engineer/ Assistant Inspecting Engineers/ Senior Inspecting Engineer.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 78 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 84 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 231 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|B.Tech/B.E Jobs - 295 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 64 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 25 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|