SBI Recruitment 2020 - Manager Vacancies - 51,490 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 19, 2020 04:40 IST
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 42,020 - Rs. 51,490/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||08/10/2020|
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank's website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
1. Post: Manager (Retail Products) (For Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education And Consumer Durable Loans
2. Grade: MMGS-III
3. No of Posts: 05
4. Place of Posting: Corporate Centre, Mumba
5. Educational Qualification & Certification:
a. Basic Qualification: Full time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams. The Institute should be recognised / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC. Course completed through correspondence / part time will not be eligible
b. Preferred Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates who possess MBA/ PGDM/ Post Graduation Management degree with specialization in Finance / Marketing / IT.
6. Post Basic Qualification Work Experience: Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain (Personal Loans/ Education Loans/ Gold Loans/ Consumer Durable Loans/ Car & Two Wheeler Loans). Experience in working directly with development/ functional teams will be preferred.
7. Specific Skill Required: Product Development, Product Management, Digital Innovation, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills
8. Job Profile: To monitor the performance of the products being handled, track best practices in the industry and explore solutions relevant to the Bank vis-a-vis competitors. To develop new products and review / modify existing product with a view to increase profitability of the Bank. To strategize and implement business and promotional activities. To manage day to day fuctioning of alternate channels for delivery of loans. To handle regulatory and security related issues related to the loan product. To liaise within various departments of the Bank to ensure smooth and timely rollout of products. To monitor, track and organize all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new products.
9. KRA: Manage the new product offerings from design to development to launch. Identify customer challenges and translate that into functional and technology requirements. Build a customer and channel connect through direct interactions, informal surveys to gather insights. Keep track of best practices in the industry and innovative offerings of the Competitors for retail loans. Drive usage and revenue numbers through product initiatives.
10. Scale of Pay: 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
Age: Minimum 25 Maximum 35 Years
Application Fee: Application fees (Non-refundable): Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Recruitment That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Appointment, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
iv. Appointment of selected candidate is provisional and subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided, they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
viii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their
candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
ix. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
x. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
xi. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
xii. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xiii. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application for single post, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in online written test/ interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled
1. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the 'creamy layer' are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as 'GENERAL' or GENERAL (PWD) as applicable.
2. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
3. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
4. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates.
5. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on 01.04.2020. OBC certificate containing the 'Non creamy layer' clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
6. Reservation to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training , Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer : “ EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and out come of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the Income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channel.”
7. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an "Income & Asset Certificate" issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Govenment of India.
8. PWD candidates should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt. of India guidelines.
9. Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
10. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contains specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
11. In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of candidates will be based on Short listing and Interview.
1. Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Short listing Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the short listing parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
2. Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
3. Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the meri list.
How to Apply :
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the savedapplication using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee. Before making payment of fee / final submission, please reverify submitted application details as after payment of fee / final submission, facility of change/ edit in the application will not be available. Bank will not accept request for any change / edit in the application data after final submission / payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
v. Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 18.09.2020 To 08.10.2020. ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/26
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Deputy Manager.
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Two Year Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship.
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA for the position of Data Translator.
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA for the position of Data Trainer.
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, MCA for the position of Senior Consultant Analyst .
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Manager.
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Deputy Manager.
SBI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed CA, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM for the position of Risk Specialist.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 78 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 84 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 231 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|B.Tech/B.E Jobs - 295 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 64 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 25 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|