SSC Recruitment 2020 - Constable Vacancies - 69,100 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 28, 2020 05:19 IST
SSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Constable.
|No of Posts||5846 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 - Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||new delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||07/09/2020|
P-I The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply. The salient features of the recruitment are as un
1. Posts: Constable (Exe.)-Mal
2. No.of. Posts: 3433
1. Posts: Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15)
2. No.of. Posts: 226
1. Posts: Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog SC-34 and ST-19)
2. No.of. Posts: 243
1. Posts: Constable (Exe.)-Female
2. No.of. Posts: 1944
3. Pay Scale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
4. Essential Qualification (as on 07-09-2020 i.e. on the closing date of receipt of online applications) .10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the: sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police, and Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only. Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable. Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply. As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas /certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission. However, such degrees should be recognized for the relevant period when the candidate acquired the said qualification. As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-III (8)(v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode. However, B. Tech. degree/ diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable. All candidates who are shortlisted by the Commission for Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT) will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of requisite educational qualification in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before 07-09-2020 (i.e. on the closing date of receipt of online applications), failing which the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of requisite educational qualification must have been declared by the concerned Board by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board by the crucial cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement
Age: Age Limit: 18-25 years as on 01-07-2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1995 and later than 01-07-2002.
Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs One hundred only).Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
1. Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020
2. Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
3. Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
4. Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
5. Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
6. Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12- 2020
(Procedure for filling online Application):
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One Time Registration II. Filling of online Application for the Examination Part-I (One-Time Registration) 1. Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online 'Registration Form' and ‘Application Form’.
2. Before proceeding with One-Time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready: a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP) b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP). c. Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage): i. Voter ID Card ii. PAN iii. Passport iv. Driving License v. School/ College ID vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private) d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination. e. Recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph. Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected. f. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with illegible signature will be rejected. g. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with benchmark disability.
3. For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
4. One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information: a. Basic details b. Additional details and contact details c. Uploading of the scanned image of passport size photograph and signature.
5. For filling up the ‘One-Time Registration Form’, please follow the following steps: a. Few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth etc) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purpose and to avoid any mistakes. If there is mismatch between original and verify data column, indication will be given in red text. b. S No-1, provide information about Aadhaar Number/ Identity Card and its Number. Any one of these Numbers is required to be given. c. S No-2: Fill your name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. In case, you have made any changes in your name after matriculation, indicate the same at S No-2c and 2d. d. S No-3: Fill your father’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. e. S No-4: Fill your mother’s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. f. S No-5: Fill your date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. g. S No-6: Matriculation (10th Class) Examination Details which include: i. Name of Education Board ii. Roll Number iii. Year of passing h. S No-7: Gender i. S No-8: Level of Educational Qualification (highest). j. S No-9: Your Mobile Number. This must be a working mobile number as it will be verified through ‘One Time Password’ (OTP). It may be noted that any information which the Commission/ Delhi Police may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this mobile number only. Your mobile number will also be used for retrieval of password, if required. k. S No-10: Your Email ID. This must be a working Email ID as it will be verified through OTP. It may also be noted that any information which the Commission/ Delhi Police may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this Email ID only. Your Email ID will also be used for retrieval of password/ Registration Number, if required. l. Provide detail of State/ UT of your Permanent Address. m. When the Basic Details provided at S No-1 to 10 are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be save and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID. n. You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted. Login using your Registration Number as username and auto generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on first login. p. After successful password change, you need to login again using your Registration Number and changed password. q. On successful login, information about the ‘Basic Details’ so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on ‘Next’ button at the bottom to complete your one-time Registration. r. S No-11: Provide information about your Category. s. S No-12: Provide information about your Nationality t. S No-13: Provide information about visible Identification Mark. You may be required to show the above Identification Mark at various stages of examination. u. S No-14: Provide information about benchmark disabilities, if any. If you are suffering from any specific benchmark disability identified suitable for government jobs, then provide Disability Certification Number. v. S No: 15 to 18: Provide information about your Permanent and Present Address. Save the data and proceed further to last Part of the Registration Process. w. S No: 19 to 20: Upload your recent Photograph (not more than three months old) and Signature as specified at S No-2 above. x. Save the information provided. Take draft printout and review the information provided thoroughly, before ‘Final Submit’. y. Upon clicking ‘Final Submit’ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at designated field to complete the Registration Process. Z. Read The ‘declaration’ Carefully, If You Agree With The Declaration, Click ‘i Agree’. Aa. After Submission Of Basic Information, If The Registration Process Is Not Completed Within 14 Days, Your Data Will Be Deleted From The System. 6. After Completion Of Registration Process, ‘basic Details’ Can Be Changed Only Twice. Therefore Be Extremely Cautious While Making One Time Registration. 7. You Are Again Advised That Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth, Matriculation Examination Details Should Be Filled Exactly As Recorded In Matriculation Certificate. Your Candidature May Get Cancelled In Case Of Incorrect/ Wrong Information
Important Instructions to candidates:
1.Before Applying, Candidates Are Advised To Go Through The Instructions Given In The Notice Of Examination, Very Carefully.
2. Candidates Are Advised In Their Own Interest To Submit Online Applications Much Before The Closing Date And Not To Wait Till The Last Date To Avoid The Possibility Of Disconnection/ Inability Or Failure To Login To The Ssc Website On Account Of Heavy Load On The Website During The Closing Days.
3. Collection Of Documents From The Candidates And Their Verification Will Be Carried Out At The Time Of Pe&mt By Delhi Police. Therefore, Candidature Will Be Accepted Only Provisionally. Candidates Are Advised To Go Through The Requirements Of Essential Qualifications, Age, Physical Standards, Etc. And Satisfy Themselves That They Are Eligible For The Posts, Before Applying. When Scrutiny Of Document Is Undertaken At The Time Of Pe&mt, If Any Claim Made In The Application Is Not Found Substantiated, The Candidature Will Be Cancelled.
4.Candidates Seeking Reservation Benefits Available For Sc/ St/ Obc/ Ews/ Esm Or Any Other Relaxation As Per The Provisions Of This Notice, Must Ensure That They Are Entitled To Such Reservation/ Relaxation. They Should Also Be In Possession Of The Certificates In The Prescribed Format In Support Of Their Claim When The Copies Of The Certificates Are Sought During Pe&mt.
5 When Application Is Successfully Submitted, It Will Be Accepted 'provisionally'. Candidates Should Take Printout Of The Application Form For Their Own Records. Normally, Printout Of The 'application Form' Is Not Required To Be Submitted To The Commission/ Delhi Police.
6. Only One Online Application Is Allowed To Be Submitted By A Candidate For The Examination. Therefore, The Candidates Are Advised To Exercise Due Diligence At The Time Of Filling Their Online Application Forms. In Case, More Than One Applications Of A Candidate Are Detected, All The Applications Will Be Rejected By The Commission And His/ Her Candidature For The Examination Will Be Cancelled. If A Candidate Submits Multiple Applications And Appears In The Examination (At Any Stage) More Than Once, His/ Her Candidature Will Be Cancelled And He/ She Will Be Debarred From The Examinations Of The Commission As Per Rules.
7. Applications With Blurred/ Illegible Photograph/ Signature Will Be Rejected Summarily.
8. Request For Change/ Correction In Any Particulars In The Application Form, Once Submitted, Will Not Be Entertained Under Any Circumstances. Such Requests Received Through Post/ Fax/ Email/ By Hand, Etc Shall Not Be Entertained.
9. Candidates Are Advised To Fill Their Correct And Active E-mail Addresses And Mobile Number In The Online Application As Correspondence May Be Made By The Commission/ Delhi Police Through E-mail/ Sms.
10 .The candidates must carry two passport size recent colour photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ printout of E-Aadhaar, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College/ Government, Employer ID Card, ESM Discharge Book issued by the MoD or any photo bearing ID card issued by Central/ State Government to the Examination Venue, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the same. If Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth printed in it, then the candidate must carry an additional original certificate in proof of their Date of Birth. In case of mismatch in the date of birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID/ Certificate brought in support of date of birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
11. In case of fake/ fabricated application/ registration by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate/ cyber cafe will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under cyber/ IT act.
12. If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks at any Paper/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two week prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
13 .If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or the concerned User Department within a period of one year after declaration of result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with the concerned User Department.
14 Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
15. Candidate should note that they are applying for a Police Force and should participate in the recruitment process with due physical/ mental preparation and will be fully responsible for any incident/ accident occurring during any stage of recruitment. Staff Selection Commission/ Delhi Police will not be held responsible for any unforeseen incident/ accident. Candidates will participate in recruitment at their own risk.
16 If any candidate deliberately make head injury (bulge/ swelling) or keep tamarind on his/ her head for taking privilege of height. Such candidate will be debarred for further process of recruitment.
17. Any candidate found under influence of any energetic medicine during PE&MT will be debarred for further process of recruitment.
18. Appellate authority for Physical Measurement Test will be available at each centre. If any candidate is not satisfied/ do not agree with the decision of the board, he/ she may appeal to appellate authority through Presiding Officer only at concerned recruitment centre on same day. The decision of the appellate authority will be final and no further appeal or representation in this regard will be entertained thereafter. There is no appeal against Physical Endurance Test.
Selection Procedure :
Scheme of Examination: 11.1 The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
11.2 Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
11.3 The dates of examinations indicated in the Notice are tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to the candidates only through the website of the Commission.
11.4 Computer Based Examination The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition: Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT): Standard of Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests are as follows:
11.11 Physical Endurance Test for Male candidates: Standard of Physical Endurance Test for male candidates including ex-servicemen and Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under:
15.1 The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) and Medical Examination of finally selected candidates.
15.2 All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination. The Commission will conduct the examination for all candidates in Computer Based Mode only. Admission Certificates for Computer Based Examination will be uploaded on the website of the concerned SSC Regional Offices.
15.3 Computer Based Examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only. 15.4 The candidates scoring below-mentioned cut-off marks (normalized) will be considered eligible for short-listing to the next stage i.e. PE&MT:
15.4.1 Unreserved: 35 15.4.2 SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS: 30 18 15.4.3 ESM: 25
15.5 Candidates will be shortlisted category-wise on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based Examination for appearing in PE&MT. The number of candidates shortlisted for PE&MT on the basis of their merit in the Computer Based examination will be around 12 times of the number of vacancies.
15.6 Admission Certificates for PE&MT will be issued by Delhi Police on their website (i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in). PE&MT will be conducted in Delhi only.
15.7 PE&MT will be essential but of qualifying nature.
15.8 Document verification (i.e. collection of required eligibility certificates/ documents from the candidates and their verification with original documents) will be conducted by Delhi Police at the time of PE&MT for the candidates who qualify all the events of PE&MT.
15.9 The candidates who are qualified in the PE&MT and Document Verification will be considered for inclusion in the final merit list.
15.10 On the basis of aggregate marks scored by the candidates in Computer Based Examination, provisional select list of candidates, in each category namely, UnReserved, SC, ST, OBC, EWS and ex-servicemen will be made separately for male and female candidates.
15.11 SC, ST, OBC and EWS candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such candidates will be accommodated against the unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST OBC and EWS candidates.
15.12 SC, ST, OBC, EWS and ESM candidate who qualifies on the basis of relaxed standards viz. age limit, height and chest measurement, experience or qualifications, permitted number of chances, extended zone of consideration larger than what is provided for general category candidate etc., irrespective of his/ her merit position, such SC, ST, OBC, EWS and ESM candidates are to be counted against reserved vacancies. In so far as cases of ex-serviceman are concerned, deduction of the military service rendered from the age of ex-servicemen is permissible against the reserved or unreserved posts and such exemption is termed as relaxed standards in regard to age.
15.13 The provisionally selected candidates shall be medically examined by doctors in selected Government hospitals in Delhi as per the prescribed standards in Rule-9, 14 (c) and Rule-24 (Appendix) of the Delhi Police (Appointment & Recruitment) Rules, 1980 as amended from time to time. The candidates who are successful in the Medical Examination will be considered eligible for appointment.
15.14 A ‘Reserve Panel’ of 10% candidates will also be prepared and provided to Delhi Police in a sealed cover, not to be uploaded. The ‘Reserve Panel’ will be operated by Delhi Police in accordance with the provisions of its Standing Order No-212/2020.
15.15 The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the Computer Based Examination, PE&MT and Medical Examination as well as after issue of Offer of Appointment/ joining the service, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature/ selection for the post will be cancelled by the Commission/ 19 Delhi Police.
15.16 Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless Government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service/ post.
15.17 If a candidate scoring more than cut-off marks in any Paper/ stage of the examination is not qualified for the subsequent stage/ final selection due to any reason, he/ she must represent to the concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission within two months of the declaration of the result or two week prior to the conduct of next stage of the examination, whichever is earlier.
15.18 If a candidate is finally selected and does not receive any correspondence from the Commission or Delhi Police within a period of one year from the declaration of final result, he/ she must communicate immediately thereafter with Delhi Police.
15.19 Cases of all selected candidates against whom any criminal case is registered/ pending investigation/ pending trial in the court, will be considered by Delhi Police as per law in view of the provisions of its Standing Order No. 398/2018. Cases of departmental selected candidates against whom any Departmental Enquiry/ Preliminary Enquiry/ Criminal case/ Vigilance enquiry etc. is pending will be kept pending till the finalization of their cases and their cases will be decided on merit after finalization of the cases.
How to Apply :
Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and Online Applications are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-09-2020 (2330 Hours) Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days. The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission. Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Document Verification: 14.1 All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination and who qualify all the events of PE&MT (i.e. race, long/ high jump and physical measurement) are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned at Para no:
14.3. 14.2 Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof as listed at Para
13.7 above while appearing for the Document Verification. 14.3 Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like:
14.3.1 Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
14.3.2 Essential Educational Qualification Certificate.
14.3.3 Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, in respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification.
14.3.4 Driving License (Motorcycle or Car) for male candidates.
14.3.5 Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
14.3.6 Hill Area Certificate (Annexure-XI), if applicable.
14.3.7 For Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 220.127.116.11 Serving Defence Personnel Certificate/ NOC as per Annexure-III, if applicable.
18.104.22.168 Undertaking as per Annexure-IV. 22.214.171.124 Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces,
14.3.8 Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
14.3.9 Wards Certificate issued to wards of Delhi Police personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police (Annexure-XII), if applicable.
14.3.10 Sports Certificate (Annexure-IX or X), if applicable.
14.3.11 Certificate of Departmental candidates of Delhi Police (Annexure-XIII), if applicable.
14.3.12 No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
14.3.13 NCC Certificate-A, B or C, if applicable.
14.3.14 A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on account of marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:
126.96.36.199 In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband’s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
188.8.131.52 In case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband’s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
184.108.40.206 In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
220.127.116.11 In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicant’s permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
14.3.15 Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for PE&MT/ DV.
SSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator.
SSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree for the position of Senior Hindi Translator.
HPSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, B.Pharma, B.Sc, LLB, Diploma, ITI, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, D.Pharm for the position of Law Officer, Marketing Assistant, More Vacancies.
HPSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Com for the position of Junior Office Assistant.
HPSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Clerk.
HPSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, Diploma for the position of Junior Engineer.
HPSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ITI for the position of Junior Draughtsman.
HPSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed BCA, B.Sc, Diploma for the position of Computer Operator.
HPSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.A, B.Ed, M.A for the position of Language Teacher.
HPSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, B.Ed for the position of Shastri.
SSC Recruitment 2020 - 1,564 Sub Inspector Vacancies - Any Bachelor Degree - 1,12,400 Salary - Apply Now
SSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Bachelors Degree for the position of Sub Inspector.
SSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Constable.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed ANM for the position of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of X Ray Technician.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, GNM for the position of Staff Nurse.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Assistant Scientific Officer.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma, D.Pharm for the position of Pharmacist.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of ECG Technician.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Sub Inspector of Excise.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.A for the position of Superintendent.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Weaving Supervisor.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Soil Conservation Extension Worker.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Assistant Jailor.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E for the position of Station Officer.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Sub Inspector Of Police
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Junior Stenographer.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed PGDCA for the position of Combined Auditor.
OSSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc for the position of Field Assistant.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2020
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 78 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 84 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 231 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|B.Tech/B.E Jobs - 295 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 64 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 25 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|