UPPSC Career 2021 - 1473 Lecturer Vacancy - 9,300 - 34,800 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 14, 2021 10:55 IST
|No of Posts||1473 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 - Rs. 34,800/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||22/01/2021|
This advertisement is also available on the Commission's website . The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through the instructions thoroughly given as under and apply accordingly
Advertisement No. A-3/E-1/2020
1. Name of the Post: Lecturer (Male/Female)
2. No. of Vacancies: 1473 (Male: 991, Female: 482)
3. Pay Scale: 9300-34800 Grade pay 4800 level-8.
4. Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Post graduate degree in respective subject from any recognized university or equivalent qualification upto the last date for receipt of On-Line application. This should be mentioned by the candidates in the relevant coloumn of their On-Line application form.
5. Name of Subject: Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math, Sanskrit, Economic, Civics, Geography, History, Sociology, Urdu, Education, Commerce
Age: Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020
Application Fee: Unreserved/Economically weaker Sections/Other Backward Class: 125/-, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: 65/-, Handicapped: 25/-, Ex-Service Man: 65/-
1. In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
2. In the On-line system the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
3. Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/Age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates who are not originally domicile of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., EWS, dependants of freedom fighters, Ex-Servicemen, skilled players and P.H. are not entitled to benefit of reservation/age relaxation. In case of the women candidates, the caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
4. The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility of the advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must all the requisite qualifications till the last date for submitting the applications.
5. In the category of dependants ofthe freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons (Son's son/Daughter's son) and grand daughters (son's daughter/daughter's daughter, married/unmarried) are covered. It is advised that the candidates of the aforesaid category must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)14-2015 dated 07.04.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
6. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/criminal case, cnnviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner malpractice, canvassing for candidature/selection etc., the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar him/her from appearing in the examination in question and in all other future examinations and selections.
7. In case the candidates feel any problem in the "On-line Application" they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking 'Contact us'.
8. The procedure relating to upload scanned photo and signature is given in Appendix-I. The name of Districts for Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2 and proformae of caste certificates for different reserved categories are given in Appendix-3. In the same way the plan of Examination and the syllabus for Priliminary Examination on Appendix-4 and plan of examination and the syllabus for main Examination on Appendix-5.
Important Instructions For Candidates
(1)As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from this examination and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
(2) The claim of category, subcategory, domicile, gender, date of birth, name and address will be valid only till the last date of online application. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable. Incomplete application form shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. On submission of false/misleading information, the candidature will be cancelled.
(3) The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application form it shall be rejected.
(4) The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees along with the application form of Main examination in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of their claims, the application shall be rejected.
(5) The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which shall be identified by the Government for their Sub category. For this benefit, the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that Sub category issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 3 of U.P. Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen (Amendment) Act, 2018. It is worth while mentioning that as per section-3 of the said Act, the new identification of post has not yet been received from the government, however as per identification (Category/ Subcategory) mentioned in requisitions received from the Appointing authorities the selection process will be completed accordingly.
(6) The Ex-Army personnels must be discharged from army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
(7) Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards, Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/ venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
(8) The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
(9) The Application/candidature will be rejected/ cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, application received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
(10) The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summarily checking of the application but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for appointment shall be withdrawn.
(11) The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehaviour or anvassing for his/her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future examinations. In this regard the decision of the Commission shall be final.
(12) In all communications to the Commission, the candidates must mention the name of examination, advertisement No., registration No., date of birth, father's/husband's name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
(13) Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
(14) On the basis of the Result of Preliminary examination thirteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared successful for the main examination.
(15) The candidates who are appearing in the Examination of essential qualification prescribed for the post need not apply, because they are not eligible.
(16) While filling the OMR answer sheets, the candidates must use Black Ball Point Pen Only. Use of any other Pen or Pencil is strictly prohibited.
(17) Candidates are directed to fill in all the entries correctly in the OMR Answer Sheet. In case of leaving them blank or filling them erroneously the candidate will be wholly responsible for the same & the commission will not evaluate his/her OMR Answer Sheet. The informations filled in the OMR Answer Sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.
(18) Candidates shall be provided OMR answer sheets in duplicates i.e. original copy and candidate's copy. After completion of the examination, the candidates are required to hand over the original copy to the Invigilator and the candidate's copy to keep with them.
(19) In the Preliminary Examination for the objective type Question papers, penalty (Negative Marking) shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates which is as below:- (i) There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. (ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question. (iii) If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
(20) The minimum efficiency standard for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed 35% i.e. the Candidates of these Categories shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 35% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination. Similarly, the minimum efficiency standard for the candidates of other categories is fixed 40% i.e. such candidates shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 40% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination. All such candidates who have secured less marks than the marks of minimum efficiency standard as fixed by the Commission shall be treated disqualified.
Selection Procedure :
A. The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for UPPSC Lecturer post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of UPPSC is provided here.
1. The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres of Districts mentioned in of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the Lecturer (Male/Female) Government Inter College Main (Written) Examination 2020. The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in written examination. The date and centre of examination decided by the Commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission certificate. The No. of Districts/Centres may be increased or decreased according to the decision of the Commission on the basis of final No. of applications received.
How to Apply :
A. How to apply for UPPSC Lecturer Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the UPPSC Lecturer post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the UPPSC Lecturer post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
1. Date of Commencement of On-line Application : 22.12.2020
2. Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank : 18.01.2021
3. Last Date for On-line Submission of Application : 22.01.2021
i. When the candidate clicks "All Notifications/advertisements" on the Commission's website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts as given below :
a. User instructions
b. View Advertisement
ii. A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which "On-line System" is applicable. The Instructions for filling "On-line form" have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before Advertisement' to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed along with sample snapshots of On-Line Application Procedure. Click on "Apply" for On- line Application.
On-line application will be completed in three stages :
a) First Stage: On clicking "Apply", Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the 'Candidate Registration' respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction/modification is required, click on "Edit" button and ensure the required corrections/ modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on 'Submit button'. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter 'Print Registration Slip" shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
b) Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage. 'Fee to be deposited [in INR]' shall be displayed with caption "Click here to proceed for payment". After clicking the above caption of "Click here to proceed for payment", home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) Net Banking (ii) Card Payments and (iii) Other Payment Modes. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, "Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)" shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on "Print Payment Receipt."
c) Third stage : On completion of the procedure of second stage, click on "Proceed for final submission of application form as a result of which 'format' shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified space in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Assistant Director has been released on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Director recruitment 2021 before the 22/01/2021 and also make sure to read the UPPSC Assistant Director Allahabad recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Director post can check the official notification PDF below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Entomologist has been released on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Entomologist recruitment 2021 before the 22/01/2021 and also make sure to read the UPPSC Entomologist Allahabad recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for Entomologist post can check the official notification PDF below.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2021
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 111 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 99 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 306 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|B.Tech/B.E Jobs - 398 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 92 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 42 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|