UPPSC Jobs 2021 Notification Apply for Registrar, Assistant Chemist, More Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 14, 2021 10:58 IST
|Post Name||Registrar, Assistant Chemist, More Vacancies|
|No of Posts||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||22/01/2021|
Department Of Higher Education, U.P
1. Post Name: 02 Posts of Registrar (General recruitment) under Uttar Pradesh State University (Centralized) Service,
2. Reservation: 01 Post reserved for E.W.S. Candidates of U.P., Nature of Post- Gazetted/Permanent,
3. Pay Scale: Rs.15,600-39,100, Grade Pay- 7600/-, (Department No. S-3/20),
4. Essential Qualifications- (A) Educational: Graduate degree or Its equivalent qualification and good knowledge of Hindi and English.
(B) Experience: At least 15 years experience in administrative and Supervisory level in any University, Government Office or Institute of Higher Education or at least 15 years teaching experience in Degree College or a University.
5. Preferential Qualifications: 1- Post Graduate degree or its equivalent qualification. 2- Other things being equal, preference will be given to that candidate who has knowledge of work of University Authorities and has knowledge of conducting University examinations and has been associated therewith, who possess proficiency in drafting and knowledge of problems concerning finance and accounts and also has interest for work relating to Public Relations.
Deptt. Of Geology And Mining U.P
1. Post Name: 01 (One) Post of Assistant Chemist (Unreserved),
2. Deptt. No: (S-6/04),
3. Pay Scale: 15,600-39100/-, Grade pay- 5400/- (Pay Matrix Level-10- 56,100-1,77,500),
4. Nature of post: Group-B, Gazetted, permanent,
5. Essential Qualification : (1) Master's degree in Chemistry from a University established by Law in India with at least 50 percent marks in the aggregate and at least two years
experience in the related field.
6. Preferential Qualification: A Candidate, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment, if he- (1) has served in the Territorial army for a minimum period of two Years, or (2) has obtained a 'B' Certificate of National cadet corps.
1. Post Name: 01 (One) Post of Assistant Geologist (General recruitment) (Reserved for O.B.C.),
2. Deptt.No: (S-6/05),
3. Pay Scale: 15,600-39100/-, Grade pay- 5400/- (Pay Matrix Level-10
4. Nature of post: Group-B/ Gazetted/permanent,
5. Essential Qualification: Master's degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a University established by Law in India or Diploma from Indian School of Mines & Applied Geology Dhanbad in Applied Geology, with at least 50 percent marks in the aggregate.
6. Preferential Qualification-: A Candidate, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment, if he- (1 ) has served in the Territorial army for a minimum period of two Years, or (2) has obtained a 'B' Certificate of National cadet corps.
Town And Country Planning Deptt., U.P
1. Post Name: 01 (One) Post of Assistant Sociologist (General recruitment),
2. Reservation- Unreserved, Deptt.No- (S-10/4),
3. Pay Scale- Matrix level-7, Rs- 44900-142400,
4. Nature of post- Gazetted/Permanent,
5. Pension- As new pension scheme-2005,
6. Qualification Essential :- MA in Sociology or Social Work First dass or High Second dass with 2 years practical experienæ in social works.
7. Note :- High Second class will be above 55 percent marks in aggregate. Preferential :- A Candidate who has- (i) Served in the Territorial Army a minimum of Wvo years; Or (ii) Obtained a 'B' certificate of a National Cadet Corps shall, other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
1. Post Name: 01 (One) Post of Assistant Architect Planner (General recruitment),
2. Reservation- post reserved for scheduled caste candidates of U.P.,
3. Pay Scale- Pay Band - 3, Rs-15600-39100, Grade Pay Rs-5400/-, Pay Matrix Level-10,
4. Nature of the post-Gazetted/Permanent,
5. Pension- As per new pension scheme, Deptt. No.- (S- 10/5),
6. Essential qualification:- 1 . Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution. 2. Degree or Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Associate Membership from any one of the following- (a) Institute of Town Planner (India). (b) Institute of Town Planners (America). (c) Institute of Town Planner (London)
7. Preferential Qualification :- a candidate who has: (i) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or (ii) obtained a b certificate of National Cadet Corps, Shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment.
U. P. Ayush (Unani) Department
Selection for the following posts in Government Unani Medical Colleges of the State, (General Recruitment), Nature of Post- Gazetted/Temporary, Reservation- All posts are unreserved, Pay scale- level-10 (According to 7th Pay Commission) (Rs. 56100-177500):
1. Post Name:
i. Lecturer Moalija - 03
ii. Lecturer Moalija - 01
2. Academic Qualification- (A) Essential :- (1 ) Five years Degree in Unani from a University established by law or the Board of Indian Medicine, Uttar Pradesh or any other State Board or Faculty which is registerable under the United Provinces Indian Medicine Act, 1939. (2) Post-Graduate qualification of the subject from a recognised institution. (3) Adequate knowledge of Hindi, English and Urdu or Arabic or Persian. (B) Preferential:- Research work and publication of original papers and books.
3. Preferential Qualification:-A candidate who has: (1) served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or (2) obtained a "B" certificate of National Cadet Corps, shall other things being equal, be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment. Age- Minimum 25 years, Maximum 40 years (age relaxation as per Rules).
4. Other condition and qualification:-The selected candidates may be transferred to any Government Unani Medical College of the State on any equivalent post.
(1) The new pension scheme will be applicable permitted by the U.P. Government at present.
(2) Candidates will have to mention their obtained marks and total marks of all semesters in online application and annex all semesters marksheets in which maximum marks/minimum marks/obtained marks should be clearly mentioned, essentially alongwith other all certificates, at the time of demand of records.
(3) Regarding essential qualification No.3, candidates will have to annex related certificate/marksheet about adequate knowledge of Hindi, English and Urdu or Arabic or Persian
5. Advertisement. No. 3/2020-21 Date: 22-12-2020
Age: 21 - 62 years
Application Fee: 1- Unreserved - Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line (General) processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/- 2- Other Backward - Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line Class processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 105/- 3- Scheduled - Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/- 4- Scheduled Tribe - Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/- 5- Handicapped - Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-.Ex-Serviceman - 65/-
1.The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he/ she is eligible for the concerned post.
2. In no circumstance, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
3.The knowledge of Hindi is essential.
4. The date of calculation of age (except where st indicated otherwise) is 1 July, 2020. The maximum agelimit shall be relaxable by five years for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribe, Other backward class, Skilled players of U.P. of Classified (for the post of Group 'B' and 'C' only) Games and State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers/ Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. according to G.O. No. 1648/79-5- 2015, dated 19 June, 2015 and Teachers/Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. as per G.O. No. 1508/15-8-2015-3057/2015, dated 16 September, 2015 (Only domiciled persons of U.P. are entitled for such age relaxation).
In case of ex-servicemen, the 3 years relaxation is extra admissible in the maximum age limit in addition to total length of military service. It is essential to be discharged from army upto the date of last date of receipt of application. Relaxation of 15 years in the upper age limit will be admissible only to such P.H. candidates for whom the post in question is earmarked as per G.O., dated 13.01.2011.
5. After receipt of application in the Commission, any request for change in the qualification and category will not be entertained.
6. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on.
7. In case of large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time. Under the conditions of holding screening test (Objective Type), penalty shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates as below.
(i) There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
(iii) If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
8. The original certificates are required for verification atthe time of interview. Candidate will then also be required to submit his/her passport size photograph attested by head of department or head of the institution, where he/she received last education or by a Gazetted Officer.
9. Candidates serving under Central or State Government will have to produce "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from their employer at the time of interview.
10. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
11. The candidate coming under the reserved category, desiring benefit of the reservation, must indicate in the prescribed column of the on-line application the category/ sub category (one or more than one) whatever may be, and if they fail to do so, they will be treated like a general candidate and the benefit of reservation will not be admissible to them.
12. Till the last date and time of the submission of the on line application, it is must to click the 'Submit Button'. The candidate must take a print out of the application duly filled in and keep it safe and secure. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the print-out to the office of the Commission otherwise the request of the candidate shall not be entertained.
13. With regard to claims made in the 'On-line Application', the candidate shall submit the following original certificate/ certificates in the prescribed format, when asked for by the Commission. If the certificates are not submitted in time, the candidature shall be cancelled.
13.1 Only Higher Secondary/High School Certificate for proof of the age shall be treated valid.
13.2 Proof of degree/diploma or its equivalent qualifications to confirm the prescribed essential and preferential qualifications.
13.3 In the case of candidates physically handicapped, the certificate issued by the competent authority in the formatrd 1 to the Govt. Order No. 18/1/2008-Ka-2-2008 dated 3 February 2008.
13.4 In the case of the skilled players of the classified sports, a certificate issued by the competent authority will be required in terms of the Government Order No. – 22/21/ th 1983-Ka-2 dated 28 November 1985.
13.5 Under any reserved category/categories, for the confirmation of the claim for reservation, The caste certificate issued by District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate (Executive)/City Magistrate/ SDM/ Tehsildar in the prescribed format prescribed under Govt. Order No. nd 22/16/92-TC-III/Ka-2/2002 dated 22 October, 2008 in respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC, will be accepted .
14. The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their qualifications in terms of the advertisement, then only apply.
15. In the category of dependants of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grand-sons (son's son/daughter's son) and grand daughters (son's daughter/daughter's daughter, married/ unmarried) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidate should remain actually dependant of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel- 2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the
candidates may obtain the reservation, certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1- 15-1(Ka)14-2015 dated 07-04-2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
16. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case/criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive, submission of facts in a distorted manner, canvassing for selection etc. The Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examinations and selections.
17. The change of address intimation may be sent immediately to the Commission. In order to make any correspondence with the Commission, it is essential to Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation may obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so.
Those claiming more than one reserved category will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The candidates not originally domiciled
in U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependants of freedom fighters, handicapped and Ex-servicemen are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated in general category mention the name of the post applied for, advertisement number, Deptt. No., date of birth and registration number.
18. In case the candidates face any problem in the "On-line Application" they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking 'Contact us'.
19. Candidates are required to complete essential qualification till the last date of receipt of On-line application.
20. Note:- The no. of vacancies may increase or decrease on the request of the Govt. in special circumstances
Selection Procedure :
1. Minimum educational qualification is not sufficient for being called for interview. Mere eligibility does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or for selection. Intimation for interview will be sent later on
How to Apply :
1. Last Date For The Deposition Of Application Fee In The Bank : 18-01-2021
2. Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications : 22-01-2021
3. "Incomplete Online ApplicationForm shall be rejected and no communication in this regard shall be entertained."
4. "If at any stage, it comes to the knowledge of the commission that the candidate has concealed or misrepresented any information, his candidature shall be rejected and proceeding to debar him from future examinations and selections shall be initiated."
(a) "Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line
application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and 'submit' the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition."
(b) In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations/ instructions shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
5. Necessary Information To Applicants Filling Their Applications Through On-line This advertisement is also available on the Commission's website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The Online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with
On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly:
6. When the candidate clicks "ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVERTISEMENTS" on the Commission's website http:// uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below :
(i) User instructions
(ii) View Advertisement
7. A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which "On-line System" is applicable. The Instructions for filling "On-line form" have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before 'View Advertisement' to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed alongwith sample snapshots of On-line Application procedure. Click on "Apply" for On-Line Application.
8. On-line application will be completed in three stages : First Stage:- On clicking "Apply" Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the 'Candidate Registration' respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction/modification is required, click on 'Click
here to modify' and ensure the required corrections/ modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on 'Submit Application' consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter 'Print Registration Slip' shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by Clicking on Print Registration Slip.
9. Second Stage:- After the completion of the procedure of first stage, 'Fee to be deposited [in INR]' shall be displayed with caption "Click here to proceed for payment". After clicking the above caption of 'Click here to proceed for payment", home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz
10. Third stage :- On completion of the procedure of second stage click on "Proceed for final submission of application form (Part-2)" as a result of which 'format' shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application).
11. This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in. After candidates may click “PREVIEW” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click "Submit" button to forward the same to the Commission.
12. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the 'Submit' button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the "Submit" button, the On- Line application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this.
13. After clicking the 'Submit' button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancies, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Assistant Director has been released on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Director recruitment 2021 before the 22/01/2021 and also make sure to read the UPPSC Assistant Director Allahabad recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for Assistant Director post can check the official notification PDF below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Entomologist has been released on its official website uppsc.up.nic.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Entomologist recruitment 2021 before the 22/01/2021 and also make sure to read the UPPSC Entomologist Allahabad recruitment 2021 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc. Candidates who wish to apply for Entomologist post can check the official notification PDF below.
Government Sector related Jobs
Education Wise Govt Job Vacancies 2021
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 111 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 99 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 306 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|B.Tech/B.E Jobs - 398 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 92 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 42 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|